Saturday 21 January 2012

Hello There.

So I'm new here and I thought I'd tell you a bit about myself and what I'm up to over the next few weeks.

I'm currently working with the NSPCC and Childline to perform a street dance/contemporary piece for the NSPCC charity events. To celebrate Childline's 10th anniversary, my friends and I have been chosen to choreograph a five minute piece describing what it means to a child to have childline. Being 5 ft 3 and shorter than everybody else, I am of course taking the role as a child. The first of these events that we'll be participating in is on Monday so I'm extremely excite and I cannot wait to get out there and perform again.

I've just finished my mock GCSEs at school and I got pretty good results. One A*, five As, three Bs and an E. (Chemistry isn't a real subject). Because of this, I did make one of my new year resolutions to be more focused at school... watch this space.

Finally, on 30th January, my fellow GCSE drama peers and I shall be taking part in a house drama competition. It's year 11 vs year 10 so the competition is brutal. Not giving too much away, my group's performance is about the Teacher's Union: a Union of superhero teachers and a strange dilemma. It's funny, brilliant and so relatable so please come down to watch us perform! You get to see us in leotards. mm.. sexy.

So that's me really for the next few weeks.

Jessica Hinds, Dancer. Fifteen, GCSEs.

1 comment:

  1. I WANT TO MEET YOU
    REALLY INTERESTING PERSON
    HOW CAN I BECOME PART OF THIS CHARITY EVENT

    ReplyDelete