Saturday 7 April 2012

This has no title.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a slight confession to make.

In the absence of blogspots I have tried to write at least 14 different topics to post but none of them sound even closely appealing. 

I want to talk about current events which have happened to me but I don't think other people involved will like that; I want to discus bands I've become head over heels OBSESSED with but none of you really care about that stuff; I want to analyse some lyrics but none of you care. But what I've really wanted to do for MONTHS is publicly talk about my feelings. Yet I can't, because there's all the kids from my school and my town who read this and will probably think I smoke pot if I even attempted to explain what goes through my head most days.

So instead, I thought I'd leave you with a few tunes which I've related to recently, which I've always been able to relate to, which I've been able to just break out in song and dance to and yeah. I hope you enjoy, I definitely recommend each and every one of these songs.

Bones - Lewis Watson
Gonna get over - Sara Bareilles
Forget about it - All Time Low
Therapy - All Time Low
Superman - Taylor Swift
Call me maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen (I will accept no hate for this song, it's absolutely amazing and has got me through so much)
Always Attract - You Me At Six
If this was a movie - Taylor Swift

Happy Easter!

1 comment: