Monday 30 April 2012

Schools in my area are trying to fuck me over.

So I have a week and a half to decide where I'm going to spend the next two years of my academic life and it seems like I'm getting mixed signals from all around.

My Current School: STAY WITH US. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. WE'LL GIVE YOU MONEY. WE'LL GIVE YOU SCHOLARSHIPS, WE'LL OFFER THINGS WE'VE NEVER OFFERED BEFORE!

Catholic School 1: Join us. We'll offer you so much more than you could get at your current school. If you join us we will give you freedom, new friends and an amazing catholic education!

Catholic School 2: We'd like you to come, but you don't have to. I mean like, we're not going to chase you for a place.. We'd just think it'd be cool if you came.. Just sayin'.

Grammar School: You're too dumb.

Private School: You're too dumb.

State School: CONGRATULATIONS YOU GOT IN! OMG WE'RE SO EXCITED FOR YOU! But we're not that keen. We're just pleased. And we're going to send you all this paper work with no deadline because we assume you'll join us anyway without consideration. Love us?

College: We're not offering you a place.. but we'd reaallllyy like to have you. It's just because we're so popular... I hope you understand.. but just wait another 4 months and we MIIGHT have a place for you.. probably not.. but maybe.. but, we doubt it.. sorry. But don't get your hopes down, we'll keep writing to you.. we love you.. maybe.. we're not too sure ourselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment