Saturday 18 August 2012

The sun gives me writers block

I do hope you're all having a delicious summer break! Unfortunately, I've been so busy these past few months with exams, charity work, holidays and projects that I haven't had time to do much.. well.. any writing at all.

However, all is not lost. I should be back to routine as soon as things start to calm down. It' results day next week and then I'm off to reading festival so i'm praying for excellent results to make the weekend worth the party.

I'd like to take this moment to say congratulations to everyone who got into their desired unis and/or got the grades they wanted at AS or A-level. I'm sure you all worked mega hard, you deserve them! As for me, I still have the wait, though i'm racking my brains wondering what I got. Fingers crossed for those A*s!

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment