Tuesday 25 December 2012

My 2012.

So first of all: Merry christmas! Secondly, this'll probably be my last blogspot of 2012, I thought I'd reflect a bit on my year.

I have to say that this year has definitely been the best of my life. I mean, the world didn't end! Hurray! But seriously, I've had my downs and fights and break ups and crying sessions, yet all of it has definitely strengthened me and put me to the test and has let me show the whole world how strong I can be.

Here are my highlights:


  1. Reading Festival - August Bank Holiday
  2. Whitgift SNAP Charity volunteering - first week of August
    1. I learnt so much there and I met so many amazing young people and volunteers who'll definitely be my friends for life. I am definitely doing it again next year.
  3. The Challenge - Weeks 1-3 throughout July
    1. It was just amazing. Met so many amazing people. I love them all.
  4. New York - Mid-June
    1. I have no words. Fantastic experience. I definitely know where I want to be in 10 years.
  5. My Birthday Pardy - late June
    1. Just a really nice time with all the people closest to me at the time
  6. My GCSE Drama dress rehearsal performance - April
    1. The thrill I got was electrifying. My best friend also turned up and bought me flowers. 
  7. GCSE results day / first day of reading - August
    1. Some of my results made me cry with happiness. I was so thrilled at some of it. At reading we celebrated by drinking and getting high. It was just a brilliant day.
  8. When I finished reading "The Fault in our Stars" - April
  9. Valentines Day - February
    1. So we may not be going out anymore but he's still my best friend now and it was just a really nice day out 
  10. Potterthon - August
    1. I literally spent my night with three boys watching all the Harry potter movies! Crazy, totally not worth it but I got to bond with the guys I didn't know so well and now I'd consider all three of them to be excellent friends of mine
  11. GCSE Study leave spent in Croydon Library - May until June
    1. I don't know why. It was just a highlight. I saw loads of my friends and I got hardcore revision done!
  12. End of Year celebration at Old Whits - June
    1. one of the best nights of my life. Me and the girls dancing all night.
  13. Last year new year's eve - January
    1. I got a New Year's kiss. I went into the new year with all my friends. It was a brilliant start to a brilliant year.

Of course theres been parties, gatherings, days out, gigs, theatre trips and intimate moments with others. Without them, my year wouldn't nearly have been as good as it was. So, though I know hardly any of them will see this, I just want to say thank you to all the people who have made this year unbelievable. I'll cherish those moments for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment